Thursday, December 07, 2006

enter the cauldron of life, of certain death

 The simple sweet taste of Love.  It cuts thru
oh so gently powerfully , imperceptibly.  This
I Know   to be   true   beyond doubt .
All else pales in comparison to this
wondrous gift .      As a human being
I have my struggles, desires, wishes, longings
& regrets which, at times seem to be
all that there is .  In this, this forgetting
I am simply part of the waves of life,
the process of   belonging  & longing to belong.
In this, this soul longing, can I enter
fully the cauldron of living this Life?
sometimes it seems so, at other times
I seem to shrink  and hide  & run
away.  At these times  sometimes I get it
that this is happening and have a
great love and compassion for
myself in this condition, at other
times I harden against myself
and go to war against being
this way. Acceptance of myself, as I
am, yet with the potential & Knowledge
of Energy flowing where I choose to
focus,  with this understanding
 
15/10/2006

No comments: