Saturday, September 16, 2006

stuff . .. is stuff ( and yes, I seem to be chucking out stuff from boxes, and metaphorical emotional boxes a lot at the moment) AND whatever I think . . . I like, or don't like ( stuff : people, things, places .. ) and try successfully or not to get rid of . .. and whether I do or not . .. and whether 'simple' or 'complex' always .. *always* there is this one simple breath ... which is always there . .. when I take the time to notice it . .. THIS is the simple life . . again and again I return to . . the rest ... the rest, happy or unhappy passes ... simple or complex passes, one moment to one moment .. I cling, I let go . . it ALL passes . . . AND with this knowing deepening . . ( of this ... simple life) remembering, waking up to this more now, I start to play with the little material things . .. and the relationships . . more freely . . . . and ride thru the pain and sorry joy and ecstasy of this .... life

No comments: