Tuesday, June 14, 2005

opening to life 'last breath'

So . . . opening to Life . . .

I say YES to life . .

Allowing to unfold, the path
ahead . . . opening into that
Peace in that Place of
Wisdom, and Joy & Love

The edge of anger & Fear
cuts like a Knife - Destructive
and, as if by magic the
power in meditation & chanting
seems to Dissolve it and
I am now in a Place
of Full greatfulness and
filled with Love, Peace & love

The Day is here ahead
of me and I pray
for and open up into
the Loving place & way
of being with that, with
All that is here in
my life - all the amazingness
& beauty and the what
I wish for, and more AND
all that is other that I
wishes for . . less than the
ideals or how I would

Like it to be in mine
& others thoughts behaviours
energetic and caring for &
working with the material
& other levels of this
being alive , this being her.

I pray for acceptance, wisdom

& understanding .. and that
I may realise and accept
the amazing great beauty
& bounteousness of the
possibilities of this life AND
the Decaying & crumbling &
Dying that is also life
with all the Pain as
well as the Joy .

may there be healing &
release into the fullness &
Joy, so the limitness of
what is now be transformed
may there be healing &
release of the pain
so it too can be
transformed . so that
I can accept the 'last breath'
And be open to & grateful
for the experience of
Life of living in
this moment by momentness
of each 'last breath' Deaths
that happen in each instant
today . Now.


No comments: